Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been published or submitted simultaneously to other publishing media.
The paper/article has been submitted in Microsoft Word.
The references include URLs or DOIs whenever possible.
The article/paper is presented with the following characteristics: Spacing: 1.5; Font: Times, Times New Roman or Arial; Font Size 12pt. Italics are used instead of underlined words (except for URLs); has included all tables and figures where they should be located in the text.
The files submitted include title, abstract and keywords in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
A file with a brief curriculum of each author is attached in the submission papers. Its written as a 5 line paragraph.
Attached are the authorizations for the use of images, tables and figures that are not owned by the author.
The Copyright Letter (Originality Statement and Transfer Agreement) is attached to the submission papers and has been signed by all the authors.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
The names, e-mail addresses, ORCID identifiers and any other information related to the collaborators will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be available for any other use.