Qué significa la educación pública
AbstractAbstract. Education has always been related to the development projects that have been promoted in Latin America throughout its history. Within this context, education has played a central role as well, public education being an important means for social mobility. Currently, education finds itself in a crossroad derived from the boost of the neoliberal movement for development.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rafael Cuevas Molina, GUATEMALA: CULTURA DE OPOSICION, RESISTENCIA y LIBERACION , Revista ABRA: Vol 11 No 15-16 (1991)
- Rafael Cuevas Molina, La cultura y el arte , : No 13-14 (1987): Letras. Enero - Junio
- Rafael Cuevas Molina, Migraciones e identidades transnacionales , : No 14 (2011): Ístmica. Migración, cambio sociocultural y nuevas identidades en Centroamérica
- Rafael Cuevas Molina, EDITORIAL , : No 16 (2013): Asia, Africa y Oriente en América Central
- Rafael Cuevas Molina, Luis Cardoza y Aragón en el Repertorio Americano , Repertorio Americano: No Setiembre (2019): Repertorio Americano Número Especial