Expresión de la sexualidad e inteligencia emocional: una experiencia educativa para reflexionar
The experience described here is based on a workshop about expressing sexuality and emotional intelligence. The course was held at the Corazon de Maria School, located in the Penitentiary Center for young men.
The challenge to free the constructive power that lies within each person is possible only through a type of education that allows him to admit the truth that can be encounter in the ideas of others, to create their own ideas and to have their own criteria that will help them construct and deconstruct any assumption and behave accordingly. The educational process has not ended, and we have a lot of hope for these adolescents. They are very similar to the adolescents of our own families, but it is necessary to remember that their personalities and the opportunities they have had in life are unique; thus, they cannot be seen just like any other teenager we meet every day.
Cannon, Jancll. (1994). Stelaluna. Barcelona: Editorial Juventud.
Carballo, Sonia. (1980) "Carl Rogers: de la psicología a la educación".
Educación 4(1), pp. 55-76.
Carballo, Sonia. (1983) "Promover el desarrollo del educando como persona sana". Educación 7(1-2), pp.45-60.
Carballo, Sonia. (1998) "Intervenciones para ayudar a construir la inteligencia emocional". Educación 22(1)pp. 77-89.
Carballo, Sonia. (2002) "Educación de la expresión de la sexualidad humana". Educación 26(1). pp. 29-46.
Delors, Jacques. (1996) "La educación encierra un tesoro". Madrid:
Santillana y Ediciones UNESCO.
Goleman, Daniel. (1995) "La inteligencia emocional". México D.F.:
Javier Vergara Editor.
Gordon, Thomas. ( 1978) P.E. T. en acción. México D.F.: DIANA.
Kamii, Constance y Devries, Rheta. (1971) Teorfa de Piaget. España: Artez.
Massoni, Reinaldo. (2000) Sexo: energía fundamental para la vida. México D.F.: Editorial Aguilar, Atea, Taurus, Alfaguara S.A.
McCary, James y otros.(2000) Sexualidad humana. México D.F.: Editorial El Manual Moderno.
Rogers, Carl.(1980) El poder de la persona. México D.F.: Editorial El Manual Moderno S.A.
Segal, Jeanne. (1997) Su inteligencia emocional. Barcelona: Grijalbo.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License: