La inteligencia emocional en las instituciones educativas
The following article invites the reader to reflect on the importance of emotional intelligence and how it may be a valuable tool for the teacher (a) what it is and which are its components, as well as some useful strategies to be introduced in the classroom. Finally, the article indicates how they cause an impact in the organizations, especially in term of organizational change, dispute resolution and leadership.
Dilts, R. (1998). Liderazgo creativo. Ediciones Urano, Barcelona.
Cooper, R. (2003). Con el corazón en el cerebro. Periódico La Nación,
Revista Viva, páginas 1, 2.
Donelly, J. (2000). Fundamentos de dirección y administración de empresas. 8ª edición, Mac Graw Hill.
Goleman, D. (1996). La inteligencia emocional. Editorial Javier Vergara, Buenos Aires.
Goleman, D. (1999 ). La inteligencia emocional en la empresa. Editorial Javier Vergara, Buenos Aires.
Reigh, E. (2004). Liderazgo emocionalmente inteligente. México, Me Graw Hill Interamericana.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License: