Learning from the time of the COVID-19
Different problematic situations that have arisen from the COVID-19 situation are analyzed, which should lead us to rethink future teaching actions.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Julio Cabero-Almenara, Esteban Vázquez-Cano, Wellington Remigio Villota-Oyarvide, Eloy López-Meneses, Innovation in the University Classroom Through Augmented Reality. Analysis From the Perspective of the Spanish and Latin American Students , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol 25 No 3 (2021): Revista Electrónica Educare (September-December)
- Irma Riquelme-Plaza, Julio Cabero-Almenara, Verónica Marín-Díaz, Validation of the Digital Teaching Competence Questionnaire in Chilean University Teachers , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol 26 No 1 (2022): Revista Electrónica Educare (January-April)