Curriculum de Mariano Arias Argüello
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Mariano Arias Argüello, Currículum de Mariano Arias Argüello , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol 16 (2012): Num. Especial (2012): Revista Electrónica Educare (noviembre)
- Mariano Arias Argüello, Currículum de Mariano Arias Argüello , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol 16 No 3 (2012): Revista Electrónica Educare(setiembre-diciembre)