Razonamiento lógico-matemático en las escuelas
Based on the results of their licenciatura thesis "Methodological strategy for the development of logical-mathematical reasoning”, presented to the Division of Rural Education, CIDE the authors explain the six phases developed by the German mathematician, Zotan Pier Dienes. They propose an alternative strategy to deepen and accomplish a better achievement in the development of factual thinking.
The reader will find, in the section "EDUCARE in the classroom" that appears in this edition, a methodological proposal, founded in the theoretical postulates presented and discussed in this article.
Abarca, S. (1990). Psicología de la educación. Alajuela: MEP-CIPET.
Artavia, E. (2000). Seminario integrativo de matemática. II Festival.
Dienes. Z. P. (1986). Las seis etapas del aprendizaje en matemática.
Ulate, M. (199, Julio 23). Causas del bajo rendimiento académico en
matemática. La Nación p. 20 A.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License: