El movimiento de olimpiadas de matemática en secundaria: un reto para Costa Rica (ING)
This article describes the Costa Rica Mathematics Olympiads for Secondary School, which for a long time has and great success in this country and has contributed to the improvement of mathematics in this school level. This project gives us important resources for competition in relevant annual international tournaments and a-llows us to participate with other counties in this kind of competitions which measure the mathema-tical reasoning of teenagers with special abilities for mathematical problem solving.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Cristian Alfaro, Jesennia Chavarría, Federico Mora, Oscar Salas, Las posibilidades de las tecnologías multimedios en la educación matemática de Costa Rica (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 20 No 2 (2003)
- Norma Adolio, José Fabio González, Federico Mora, Quince años de olimpiadas de matemática en la enseñanza secundaria de Costa Rica (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 20 No 2 (2003)
- Ángel Ruiz, Jesennia Chavarria, Federico Mora, Tendencias y Retos de la educación Matemática en Costa Rica (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 20 No 1 (2003)