Los programas de matemática en la enseñanza secundaria: Lo que los profesores opinan (ING)
The program of study is the backbone of every course and, hence, every teacher has an interest in it. A good program contains not only objectives and contents, but also some general guide lines for its successful application. This paper explores the opinions of High School teachers concerning the programs proposed by the Costa Rican Ministry of Public Education, following a survey conducted in 2001 by the Centro de Investigaciones Matematicas y Meta-Matematicas. The survey asked how much the teachers know about the program, its clarity, and other related issues.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Mario Murillo, El uso de los libros de texto en la enseñanza secundaria: Lo que los profesores opinan (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 20 No 1 (2003)