Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Standards and Authors' Guide were read and used.
- The template of the journal was used.
- The policy for papers written in English was read and accepted, if applicable.
- The Commitment Policy and Code of Ethics were read and accepted.
- The period for reception of papers for the journal has been consulted. All submissions made after the deadline will be deleted.
- The conditions described in the letter of submission (mandatory) have been read and accepted. This letter must be signed and uploaded in this repository, together with the paper.
- As indicated in the template instructions, before submitting, the authors searched whether the references had dois available using the site https://doi.crossref.org/simpleTextQuery, and checked that the suggested dois link to the correct website.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal shall be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal and shall not be made available for any other purpose or other person.