Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Standards and Authors' Guide were read and used.
- The template of the journal was used.
- The cover letter with all requested information (to be attached in step 4 of this process) was read, accepted, and signed.
- The policy for papers written in English was read and accepted, if applicable.
- The Commitment Policy and Code of Ethics were read and accepted.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and guaranteeing the magazine the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this magazine.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
Names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal shall be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal and shall not be made available for any other purpose or other person.