Are you interested in making a submission to this journal? We recommend that you review the About section of the journal for the journal's policy, as well as the Authors' Rules. Authors need to register with the journal in order to submit, or if they are already registered they can simply identify themselves and begin the 5-step process.
Support on the sending of articles:
- Read the calendar of reception of submissions and estimated times for publication.
- Read the Rules and guide for authors carefully.
- The preprint is mandatory (The use of the Uniciencia template is suggested).
- In any case, instructions on paper length and APA formatting are mandatory.
- Read and sign the Letter of Submission of articles, with all the information requested.
- Read the policy for articles written in English (Policy on receiving papers in English).
- Read the code of ethics.