Cuatro reflexiones para meditar sobre el quehacer educativo
Education is not limited to the teaching and learning processes; there are many other related topics which often make us meditate.
The following are four brief essays that explore different topics; yet, they all deal, in one way or another, with the evaluation process. Among them, the professor's self-assessment through a series of questions, estimating the importance of technology in education, evaluating the teacher while performing his tasks and finally, the appreciation of the public and private university systems. All the topics aim to improve the quality of the different aspects within the area of education, for the benefit of all, especially of those who learn.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Marco Vargas Montero, Ileana Vargas Jiménez, Ileana Castillo Cedeño, PRESENTACIÓN , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol 12 No 2 (2008): Revista Electrónica Educare (julio-diciembre)