Educare has five means for the preservation of its publications (last updated January 1st, 2018)*:
- Internally, it has storage on external hard drives that update its contents quarterly.*
- Institutional preservation, all the articles of the journal are deposited in the Repository of the National University, Costa Rica.*
- Long-term preservation, as an accredited journal in Scielo, Educare has access to preserve its articles in CLOCKSS. Visit: The Keepers Registry. *
- Long-term preservation, Educare participates in the PKP-PLN initiative that allows the deposit and preservation of its articles in LOCKSS. Visit: The Keepers Registry. *
- Legal Preservation, according to the Costa Rican laws: Ley de Imprenta(Print Law, No.32, July 12, 1902) and Ley sobre Derechos de Autor y Derechos Conexos (Law on Copyright and Related Rights, No. 6683, October 14, 1992, Art. 106); Educare makes the legal deposit of its published volumes and issues in the Sistema Nacional de Bibliotecas (National Libraries System, SINABI) in PDF version. *
In addition, the complete journal collection is deposited (in PDF version) in Educare's profiles in Mendeley, Academia, OAJI and Research Bible. *
*This information was created for Revista Electrónica Educare. It can be shared considering the terms of Creative Commons License CC BY-NC-ND.