Armonización curricular en la Educación Superior
This paper approaches the issue of the international curricular harmonization and explains how distinctiveness of today’s world makes this a relevant topic. In a comparative analysis, Europe and Central America achievements in this area are discussed, as well as difficulties that Central American universities face in order to obtain a greater progress. Additionally, the actions that should be taken to guarantee successful conditions in the international curricular harmonization in the higher education are presented.
Consejo Superior Universitario Centroamericano-CSUCA (2001). Centroamérica: Universidad pública e integración de la educación superior. Serie "Educación Superior en Centroamérica".
Cummings, W. (2001). Current Challenges in lnternational Education. ERIC 01-GEST ED464523.
Hochschul Rectoren Konferenz (HRK) ( 1998). Academic equivalences and recognition: Bilateral agreements ofthe HRK and Documents 1990-1998. Vol. l. Bonn.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Alicia Díaz Alvarado, Algunos avances y proyecciones en el campo de la pedagogía rural , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol 12 (2008): Revista Electrónica Educare (Extraordinario)