Harmony in Times of Noise
Keywords:Research, transformation, flexibilization, COVID-19
Following, we systemize our experience as tutors of the Final Graduation Projects in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, as an opportunity to transform and create new pathways in investigative processes.
Casasola Rivera, W. (31 de marzo, 2020) Repensar el modelo educativo ante el COVID-19. Hoy en el TEC. https://www.tec.ac.cr/hoyeneltec/2020/03/31/repensar-modelo-educativo-covid-19
De Sousa Santos, B. (2020). La cruel pedagogía del virus. CLACSO. http://126.96.36.199/libreria_cm/archivos/La-cruel-pedagogia-del-virus.pdf
Mejía, M. R. (2011). Educaciones y pedagogías críticas desde el sur (Cartografías de la educación popular). Ministerio de Educación, Viceministerio de Educación Alternativa y Especial. http://otrasvoceseneducacion.org/archivos/208632
How to Cite
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica. It is also understood that, in the exercise of academic freedom, the authors have carried out a rogorous scientific-academic process of research, reflection and argumentation thar lays within the thematic scope of interest of the Journal.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License: