Critical Integration of Emerging Technologies in Teacher Education: Looking to the Future
Emerging technologies will be present in the educational future, for that reason at Centro de Investigación y Docencia en Educación (CIDE), from Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica, we must work from teacher training, in processes where that technologies are integrated into pedagogical practice and critical meaningful learning is achieved.
Moreira, M. A. (2005). Aprendizaje significativo crítico. Indivisa. Boletín de Estudios e Investigación, 6, 83-102. https://www.redalyc.org/articulo.oa?id=77100606
Veletsianos, G. (2010). A Definition of emerging technologies for education. En G. Veletsianos (Ed.), Emerging technologies in distance education (pp. 3-22). Athabasca University Press.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Irama Cortés-Muñoz, Melvin Steve Porras-Araya, José Pereira-Chaves, Susana Jiménez-Sánchez, Use of arguments and analogies in preparation for the International Biology Olympics and their contributions to promotion of scientific thinking skills in Costa Rican students , Uniciencia: Vol 34 No 1 (2020): Uniciencia. January-june, 2020