The UNA Quality Education Project in the Context of COVID-19
This reflection presents the reorganization in the dynamics of the UNA Quality Education Project in the context of COVID-9, in order to provide support to students with disabilities in university training.
Forés, A. y Grané, J. (2016). La resiliencia. Crecer desde la adversidad (6.a ed.). Plataforma Actual.
Linares Rubí, B. y Quintanar Ramírez, E. N. (2012). La resiliencia académica y la importancia del apoyo social en adolescentes [Tesis de Licenciatura]. Universidad Pedagógica Nacional, México. http://220.127.116.11/pdf/28442.pdf
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Angélica Fontana-Hernández, Marco Quirós-Fernández, Marie Claire Vargas-Dengo, Saray Chavarría-Sobalbarro, Conceptualizations of Disability and Educational Needs: Implications for the Attention of Students with Disabilities At Universidad Nacional , Universidad en Diálogo: Revista de Extensión: Vol 5 No 2 (2015): Universidad en Diálogo. Revista de Extensión (Julio-diciembre)
- Angélica Fontana-Hernández, Marie Claire Vargas-Dengo, Perceptions of Disability: Implications for Educational Attention of Students of the National University of Costa Rica , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol 22, No 3 (2018): Revista Electrónica Educare (September-December)