Quality of life and education in time of pandemic, a reflection from the Human Movement Sciences
In the educational context, the Universidad Nacional determined procedures to face social confinement by COVID-19. This represented a new lifestyle for the university community and affected their health and quality of life. From the human movement standpoint, the following editorial calls for atention and offers recommendations to build actions in order to counteract the negative effects of the pandemic and take advantage of emerging oportunities.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Magally Márquez-Barquero, Addressing Relevance Of The Values In Physical Education Class , Universidad en Diálogo: Revista de Extensión: Vol 5 No 2 (2015): Universidad en Diálogo. Revista de Extensión (Julio-diciembre)
- Irina Anchía-Umaña, Ashley Elizondo-Monge, Steve Monge-Poltronieri, Inés Revuelta-Sánchez, Braulio Sánchez-Ureña, Juan Carlos Gutiérrez-Vargas, Preferences of Students of Free Courses on the Modalities of Fitness or Wellness According to Sex , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol 23 No 3 (2019): Revista Electrónica Educare (September-December)
- Oscar Milton Rivas-Borbón, Fabián Víquez-Ulate, Inés Revuelta-Sánchez, Jorge Salas- Cabrera, Juan Carlos Gutiérrez - Vargas, THE FORMATION AND ACQUISITION OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE ELITE SOCCER COACHES OF COSTA RICA TO TRAIN AND COACH , MHSalud: Revista en Ciencias del Movimiento Humano y Salud: Vol 15 No 2 (2018): Movimiento Humano y Salud (November-December)