Una contribución al desarrollo de la educación rural
This article presents the work carried out by the Division of Rural Education through the project Strengthening Rural Schools in Costa Rica and Central America. Information is provided to contextualize the project and its objectives are discussed. Mention is also made of some of its contributions to rural education.
Aguilar, M.E., Alpízar, J. (2000). La educación rural en el contexto de la
globalización. En educación rural, un acercamiento pedagógico. Heredia, Costa Rica, Universidad Nacional.
Bijl, van der (2000). La escuela y la comunidad rural. Heredia,. Costa Rica, Universidad Nacional.
Universidad Nacional (1994). Proyecto Fortalecimiento de las escuelas rurales de Costa Rica y América Central. Primera fase. Heredia.
Universidad Nacional (2000). Proyecto Fortalecimiento de las escuelas rurales de Costa Rica y América Central. Segunda fase. Heredia.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License: