Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- ORCID author code must be added when registered to the journal´s website
- The submission has not been previously published or sent to any other journal. There is no redundancy, no plagiarism or self-plagiarism. The paper is a unique contribution to the literature (There is an explanation for the editor in the comments section).
- Once accepted, the article must be published in ABRA, and not in any other journal.
- Using or adapting an original image, chart, or other elements might require a copyright authorization from the owner of the elements. The author must find and include the specific authorization if necessary.
- Any possible conflict of interest has been acknowledged in the metadata section.
- Urls and dois have been added in the references´ list when necessary.
- Ethical issues have been fully considered and addressed during research
All the collaborations from the different authors have been reported according to the following guidelines:
- A- Financing
- B- Methodological design
- C- Data collection
- D- Statistical analysis and results análisis
- E- Paper writing process
Authors´ collaboration must be detailed according to the outlined aspects.
This publication is under a Creative commons attribution NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International and all restrictions and attributions must be regarded.
Authors that publish in this journal agree to grant exclusive, costless, worldwide and timeless ownership of their rights over the paper to Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
Revista ABRA by Universidad Nacional is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional License.
Creado a partir de la obra enhttp://www.revistas.una.ac.cr/index.php/abra.
Names and emails available in this journal will be used exclusively for the explained ends, and will not be available for any other use or any other person.
Your paper will only be used for publication purposes in this journal, and it will only be accessed by the editors, reviewers, and finally a person in charge of minor writing and format corrections. Nobody else will have access to the paper before it is officially published.