Simbiosis: Consideraciones terminológicas y evolutivas (ING)
The current types os symbiotic associations are redefined, based upon conceptual and biological considerations. A preliminary scheme of classification is presented, comprising two categories of symbiosis: reciprocal and antagonistic. The first one shows a single evolutionary line leading to increasing specifity between the partners and includes commensalism, protocooperation, and mutualism. The latter shows three evolutionary lines, representing different degrees of specificity, and involves amensalism, predation and parasitism.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Luko Hilje, Hernán Rodríguez, Crecimiento, Fenología y acumulación de biomasa en una población experimental de maíz (Zea mays L.), en Barva, Costa Rica. (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 4 No 1-2 (1987)
- Luko Hilje, Víctor Cartín, Ataque de las polillas Scrobipalpopsis solanivora y phthorimaea operculella (Lepidoptera, Gelechiidae) y su relación con la fenología de la papa en Cartago, Costa Rica. (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 6 No 1-2 (1989)