Correlación T-S de las masas de agua en la región del domo térmico de Costa Rica (ING)
Structure and water mass properties variations of Costa Rica Dome área, are studied according to T-S analytical relations. The Hydrographic stations correspond to Expeditions EASTROPIC (Feb-Ag.Set, 1967-Feb.1986) and CRUISES 075-076 of the R/V Thomas G. Thompson (Dec. 1972- Jan 1973)
A review of the water mass classification reflects that the Equatorial Pacific Water Mass and Oxygen Minimum Layer correspond to the same water mass.
The least Square Method is used for T-S curve polynomial fitting, in order to obtain the local T-S (T) relation.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- C. L. Brenes, J. E. Coen, Determinación de la Altura dinámica a partir de perfiles de temperatura (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 3 No 1 (1986)