Aplicaciones del modelo de BARBARO et al. para el cálculo de la radiación solar global por medio de estimaciones de las componentes directa y difusa, en Limón y Puntarenas, Costa Rica, para el período 1970-1972 (ING)
The present work uses an atmospheric model proposed by Barbaro et al., for the computation of the global solar radiation through the estimations of the direct and diffuse components, in Limón and Puntarenas, Costa Rica for the period 1970-1972.
The results are presented in the form of monthly averages and compared with the observed values provided by the Meteorological Institute of Costa Rica. The percentage of error does not exceed ±8.5 per cent.
It is not possible to verify the computation of the direct and diffuse components, because in Limón and Puntarenas there is not direct nor diffuse solar radiation data.
In order to verify its realiability, it is recommended to apply the model to other locations equipped with actinometric stations in Costa Rica. This will allow one to predict the solar radiation on locations lacking actinometric data.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jaime Wright Gilmore, Medida de la turbiedad atmosférica en un sitio urbano de gran densidad de población (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 2 No 1 (1985)