Líneas ciclo trónicas en el espectro de rayos y pulsado
If the magnetic Bremsstrahlung process is responsable for the lines observes in the spectra of two y-ray bursts, GB880205 and GB870303 detected by the spectrometer of the GINGA satelite, then the fundamental and primary harmonics (transition between the excited Landau levels N=2,1 to the ground-state N´=0) may be identified as the cause of those features detected in those y-ray bursts. We use the transition rate for this process in order to prove our asseveration. We suppose that this process is occurring under the presence of an external magnetic field of order 2*10 12 Gauss. The numerical results for the energy average of the emitted photons are: 22.41 Kev and 43.86 Kev. These energies correspond to the fundamental and primary harmonics transition respectively.
Subjet headings: y-rays- magnetic fields- radiation mechanisms.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- L. Semionova N., Jorge Páez, La radiación de frenado en campos magnéticos fuertes (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 6 No 1-2 (1989)