Intensive Rearing of Juveniles of cichlasoma managuense (Günther 1869) in recirculated systems (ESP)
AbstractThe growth performance of guapote juveniles in recirculated systems from spawning to a mean weight of about 3 gramms is described. Culture began with a 15 days nursing phase with either first instar-nauplii or fresh decapsulated cysts of Artemia followed by artificial diet. Regression models are given for various growth and dispersion parameters. The growth performances with Artemia nauplii or cysts in the nursing phase are compared.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and guaranteeing the magazine the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this magazine.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Marco Acosta Nassar, Jorge Günther Nonell, Growth of jaguar cichlid (Cichlasoma managuense) juveniles at different oxygen levels , Uniciencia: Vol 9 No 1 (1992)
- Jorge Günther Nonell, Nazira Gálvez Hidalgo, The effect of high rearing densities on the growth of juveniles of the cichlid, cichlasoma managuense (Günther, 1869) (ESP) , Uniciencia: Vol 9 No 1 (1992)
- Jorge Günther Nonell, Growth of pacific snook (Centropomus nigrescens) juveniles at different salinities (ESP) , Uniciencia: Vol 12 No 1 (1995)