Enfermedades más comunes de la raicilla (Cephaelis ipecacuanha Rich) en Costa Rica y recomendaciones para su cultivo (ING)
Ipecacuanha (Cephaelis ipecacuanha Rich) sanitary studies in the North region of Costa Rica, showed the presence of some economically important diseases in this crop. The most frequent diseases were: antracnose (Colletotrichum sp.), leaf spot (Mycena citricolor Sacc.), Stem blight (Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc.) and wilt (Fusarium sp.) Less frecuent diseases were leaf spots caused by: Capnodium sp, Leptothyrium sp, Pestatolia sp, Exosporium sp, Periconiella sp, Rhyzoctonia sp and Cephaleurus virescens Kunze. Verticillium sp was found as a vascular system pathogen.
As a result of some field trials and from the farmer´s experience, some general plant disease control practices are recomended on aspects such as: seed sanitation and desinfection, soil management, plant spacing, weed management, shade regulation, genetic resistance and chemical control.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Carlos A. Funes A, José Rodríguez Z, Rafael Arroyo G, Carlos Sáenz Ch, Fabio Blanco R., Evaluación de la pulpa de café deshidratada en pollos de engorde durante los periodos de iniciación y engorde (0-7 semanas) (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 3 No 1 (1986)
- Hernán Rodríguez N., Fabio A. Blanco, Efecto de las distancias de siembra en la Ipecacuana o Raicilla (Cephaelis ipecacuanha Rich.) (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 7 No 1 (1990)