Radiación sincrotronica en un campo magnético dipolar (ING)
We study the variation of the energy emitted by an electron for the transition between Landau levels Ni=1 a Nf=0 in the case of a strong magnetic dipolar field. Taking as the first approximation the next functional dependence for the field B=r3*(r*+z)-3 Bsup representing this field near the poles of the neutron star´s surface; it is also analyze the variation of the emitted energy for this transition with the altitude.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- J. Bonatti, L. Semionova, J. Páez, Motion in Melvin Metric (ESP) , Uniciencia: Vol 2 No 1 (1985)
- Jorge Páez, L. Semionova, Remarks concerning the emission rates in superstrong magnetic fields , Uniciencia: Vol 4 No 1-2 (1987)