Utilización de tres medios orgánicos para la germinación in vitro de semillas de guaria morada, Cattleya skinneri (Bateman) (ING)
Twenty replications of four treatments (Murashige and Skoog, banana, potato and carrot) were used. A complete randomized experimental design was established and the data are expressed using the square root of (√y + 0.5). The objective of this experiment was to determine seed germination differences from the medium effects under in vitro conditions. The results showed no significant differences among treatments, but it was observed that seeds were germinated and grew shorter in potato medium than the other treatments. This result indicates a saving in cost production.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jorge Madriz Muñoz, Abdenago Brenes, Rafael Salazar, Rónald Campos, Carlos Rivera, Leonel Fernández, Evaluación agronómica de líneas mutantes de arroz con tolerancia a Pyricularia grisea (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 13 No 1 (1996)