Evaluación agronómica de líneas mutantes de arroz con tolerancia a Pyricularia grisea (ING)
Using mutation breeding procedures, CRUZ et al. (1992) obtained 53 rice plants, from a M2 population of 80.000 individuals, which showed tolerance to Pyricularia grisea. The original material came from the commercial cultivar CR-1113, susceptible to this disease. We used in this work a group of 52 lines obtained by the mentioned authors. In the first part of the research 14 lines were selected. Seven of them were promisourius because of their good agronomic performance including the Pyricularia response. The other seven were selected because of their earlyness and desirable agronomic traits. In the second part of this research, the selected lines were multiplied and evaluated in field trials. Results confirmed the expression of the desirable characteristics showed in each group.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- José A. García, Ana T. Valerín, Rafael Salazar, Utilización de tres medios orgánicos para la germinación in vitro de semillas de guaria morada, Cattleya skinneri (Bateman) (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 10 No 1 (1993)