Correlación entre algunos parámetros climáticos y la hora del día en Heredia, Costa Rica (ING)
The present work is an experimental study of the relationship between the local time and global, ultraviolet and infrared radiation, temperature of the air, atmospheric pressure, relative humidity and wind speed at Heredia, Costa Rica (latitude 10° 02’ N, longitude 84° 09’ W, altitude 1050 m) from January 1996 to December 1997. This work will contribute to the development of a model for weather parameters including the time of the day. Correlation between weather variables and the month of the year was elaborated in earlier work. Regression analysis between mean monthly hourly weather data and local time yield a cubic relation as the best fit. Experimental observations presented in this work are consistent with atmospheric physical processes.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jaime Wright, Variación diurna de la radiación neta de la atmósfera con las condiciones de insolación, emisividad, humedad y temperatura (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 18 No 1 (2001)