Variación diurna de la radiación neta de la atmósfera con las condiciones de insolación, emisividad, humedad y temperatura (ING)
Knowledge of the energy available at the surface is of great importance in solving many scientific problems. Radiation balance provides a good estimation of this energy. Present measurements of the components of radiation balance are not always available. This work accounts for the measurements of the intensities of global, infrared and net radiation carried out for the period of three over Heredia, Costa Rica, metropolitan area. A good correlation between net and global solar radiation were obtained. The results also show a moderated correlation between net radiation and the following weather parameters: air temperature, infrared sky emittance, clearness index and water vapor pressure, and a poor correlation between net radiation and water vapor pressure and infrared sky radiation.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jaime Wright, Correlación entre algunos parámetros climáticos y la hora del día en Heredia, Costa Rica (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 14 No 1 (1997)