Estudio del movimiento de estructuras dinámicas mediante el uso de GPS (ING)
AbstractThe School of Topography, Cadastre and Geodesy of the Universidad Nacional, researched the use of the global positioning system (GPS) for the determination of movements on civil structures. These structures are designed in such a way to have a degree of elasticity to avoid possible fractures. The research activity was aimed at the development and analysis of procedure and methodologies to determine in an efficient, simple, and economic way the determination of the movement of civil structures in different periods. Spectral techniques were applied to the data provided by a GPS receiver placed on the Tempisque river bridge. The magnitude of the movements of the bridge are investigated for long and short periods.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and guaranteeing the magazine the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this magazine.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Manuel Ramírez, Juan G. Serpas, Transformaciones de Datum (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Juan G. Serpas, The direct effect on geoid computations (ESP) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Juan G. Serpas, The downward continuation of the disturbing potential based on poisson's integral (ESP) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)