El datum geodesic de Ocotepeque y el datum satelitario del sistema WGS84.
AbstractAt present, in Costa Rica two coordinate systems are in use. The Lambert coordinate system by the National Geographic Institute, defined within the Ocotepeque’s datum, and the CRTM by the National Cadastre, defined from the GPS satellite datum. In order to establish the scientific basis and proper techniques to produce recommendations that allowed to establish norms aiming at the unification of the reference system and ambiguities a research project was executed by the School of Land surveying, Cadastre and Geodesia of the Universidad Nacional called “Comparative Study of the Ocotepeque Geodetic datum and the WGS84 System Satellite Datum”. The general objective of the project was to perform a comparative study of the National Geodetic Network used by the National Geographic Institute, formed by triangulated chains, base of the national and official cartography, and oriented in relation to the Ocotepeque´s geodetic datum, and a network obtained by GPS measurements by the National Cadastre and the Universidad Nacional as partial networks, formed by figures and oriented within the WGS84 satellite datum.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and guaranteeing the magazine the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this magazine.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, Control de maquinaria industrial por métodos topográficos (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, El problema de la identidad de puntos en el control industrial (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Erick Ovares Sánchez, Poligonación Vertical (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Actas Alexander: la extracción de la información (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Actas Alexander: La elaboración de la información (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roldán, GPS, su datum vertical (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, De GPS al mapa (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)