GPS de precisión por el método estático relativo para puntos en aeropuertos (ING)
AbstractEvery country has its own geodetic reference frame, defined by a collection of specific parameters established by conventionals measurements. The differences in orientation, translations and scale with respect to a unique world system, defined as the International Reference Frame 2000 (ITRF00), brings consequences to aerial navigation when GPS is used because these differences generate planimetric errors on the order of ten meters and hundreds meters. Because of this, the need to establish standardization criteria for georeferening at the global level is foreseen, mainly when adopting as common reference for civil aviation the WGS84 and ITRF00. At present, the standardization for georeferening is not only done for civil aviation but for other fields such as geodesy, cartography and cadastre
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jorge Moya Zamora, Julio Roldán Rodríguez, GPS Cinemático de precisión para la determinación de puntos en los aeropuertos (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)