Experiencia sobre educación rural en el municipio de Samacá, Boyacá. Colombia
Keywords:rural education, action-investigation, community
The author describes the experience of working with rural communities and its educational institutions developed by the Rural Education Investigative. Group of Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnologica de Colombia, since 1999 at the municipality of Samaca, Boyacá. This experience had two stages; the first one gathered the socio cultural and pedagogical characteristics, in a holistic vision, of the families living in Guantoque, Páramo Central y Gacal areas. The second stage of the experience is based on the results obtained and searches through the investigation-social projection, the design and carrying out of an alternative proposal in pedagogy and health primary attention, which contributes to improve the living conditions of children and their families. The methodology used is based in the investigation-action paradigm, and has being adopted by teachers, parents, municipal institutions and organizations, as well as the administration and secretary of education of the municipality.
Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia. (2003). Sentido y Cultura:
Realidad de la Escuela Rural. Colombia: UPT.
Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia. Revistas Pensamiento y Acción.
Universidad Nacional. (2004). Revista de Enfermería. Colombia.
How to Cite
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica. It is also understood that, in the exercise of academic freedom, the authors have carried out a rogorous scientific-academic process of research, reflection and argumentation thar lays within the thematic scope of interest of the Journal.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License: