Towards Improving the Academic Bodies of FIME in the Autonomous University of Nuevo León, México
AbstractThis paper refers to a crucial issue for higher education institutions. In Mexico, particularly, the collective work of academic bodies is an unresolved issue despite the efforts made in this regard. In this context, a well-founded systematic discussion is essential to understand the potential of these academic bodies on faculty strengthening and their subsequent impact on the quality of education. This paper presents the results of a research project conducted by FIME with the purpose of identifying the characteristics of its academic bodies as well as their current and potential condition. (1) Translator’s Note: FIME refers to the Facultad de Ingeniería Mecánica y Eléctrica (College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering).
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Miguel Reynoso Flores, Jaime Arturo Castillo Elizondo, María Isabel Dimas Rangel, Comprehensive Training of Engineering Students through Continuing Education , Revista Electrónica Educare: Vol. 18, Num 1 2014 Revista Electrónica Educare (enero-abril)