Vulnerabilidad de sistemas gestores de bases de datos
AbstractExist a constant worry for Database Security, many times the security is affected for the security configuration connection, this paper will study how make security connection to a Database, explaining common mistakes and to give recommendations for keep low the associated risk to these process.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Johnny Villalobos Murillo, Steven Brenes Chavarría, Sonia Mora Rivera, Computer-aided tool for the teaching of relational algebra in data base courses , Uniciencia: Vol 26 No 1-2 (2012)
- Johnny Villalobos Murillo, Auditando en las bases de datos (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 22 No 1-2 (2008)