Medida de la turbiedad atmosférica en un sitio urbano de gran densidad de población (ING)
In this paper we estimated and analyzed the atmospheric turbidity behavior of the parameters α and β, that accompanies the Angstrom relation and the quality of atmospherical materials existent in an urban spot of high density in Turin, Italy. The values of α and β were compared with the number of particles present in the atmosphere with the Aitken Nucleus Counter.
It is found that instantaneous values of α are very irregular during the day, indicating a variation in the dimension and shape of the aerosols. The behavior of the parameter β is very regular during the day. This means that there is a small variation in the quantity of the material existent in the atmosphere during the period of observations.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jaime Wright Gilmore, Aplicaciones del modelo de BARBARO et al. para el cálculo de la radiación solar global por medio de estimaciones de las componentes directa y difusa, en Limón y Puntarenas, Costa Rica, para el período 1970-1972 (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 4 No 1-2 (1987)