Estudio de la eficacia de cuatro métodos de inoculación artificial con aspergillus flavus link Ex fries en seis genotipos de maíz (Zea Mays L) bajo condición de campo. (ING)
Four different inoculation methods were tested on six corn genotypes, under field condition. In call cases 1ml. Of 5 x 105 conidial suspension was applied, as follows: injection with a hypodermic needle in the central part of the ear (M1), injection in the silk channel (M2), inoculum deposition on a wonded section of the ear (M3), inoculum deposition on the ear silk (M4). According to the statistical analysis the most efficient method was M3, followed by M1, M4 and M2. Fusarium spp and A. flavus showed a significative negative correlation (p>0,01) among them. Methods where inoculum was placed on the upper part of the ear showed more Fusarium and other fungi competition with A. flavus, and less efficiency. No statistical differences was found among genotypes.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Néstor Villalobos, German Rivera, Carlos Araya, Fabio Blanco, Movilidad de Aspergillus flavus link ex fries en mazorcas de cinco genotipos de maiz (Zea Mays L.) empleando tres métodos de inoculación (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 3 No 1 (1986)