La radiación de frenado en campos magnéticos fuertes (ING)
We present an analysis of the Bremsstrahlung transition functions depending on the total spin polarization of the electron along the external magnetic field and the linear or circular polarization of the emitted radiation. Also we determine the ground-state-dominance for the electron to jump to the ground Landau level, if the magnetic field strength is of the order Bcrit = m2c3 / eh = 4,414*1013 Gauss. As a numerical application of our theoretical calculus on this process, we study the lines of 58, 110 and 155 Kev of the spectrum of the pulsar Her X-1. It permits us to assure that those spectral lines correspond to the fundamental, second and third harmonics, for this process.
Subject headings: x-rays-magnetic fields- Landau levels
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jorge Paez, L. Semionova N., Líneas ciclo trónicas en el espectro de rayos y pulsado , Uniciencia: Vol 6 No 1-2 (1989)