Quince años de olimpiadas de matemática en la enseñanza secundaria de Costa Rica (ING)
In this article we analyze the importance of the Costa Rica Mathematics Olympiads in Secondary Schools in this country. This project has contributed to the development of mathematical, scientific and technological communities in Costa Rica and has caused an international impact through annual tournaments. Also this article describes the achievements and weaknesses of these Olympiads, features of great importance for a deep study of its current state. Based on the knowledge and experience acquired during these fifteen years of Olympiads, it is possible to establish a plan for this project to be developed in years to come.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Norma Adolio, José Fabio Gonzáles, Federico Mora, El movimiento de olimpiadas de matemática en secundaria: un reto para Costa Rica (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 20 No 2 (2003)