Transformaciones de Datum (ING)
With the generalized use of satellite techniques and their applications in land surveying and geodesy, a necessity to transform between global and local reference frames has been seen. In this article, a description and comparison of the most common methods for coordinate transformation between geodetic datums is given. Different approaches such as the seven parameter transformation (Bursa-Wolf method), multiple regression, and Molodensky’s transformation are explained among other. Fundamental transformation equations as well as MatLab code for their implementation is provided.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Juan G. Serpas, Manuel Ramírez, Ricardo Colomer, Estudio del movimiento de estructuras dinámicas mediante el uso de GPS (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)