De la instrucción a la literalización
In this paper about Psychology of Education, I propose to distinguish the educational work centered in the instruction-evaluation relationship, which, following the structuralist Barthes, I’m understanding as an education based on critical truthfulness, from an educational work trying to recover all language possibilities, understood as literalization, that is, the appropriation by the educational subjects of a logos that the educational instruction-evaluation has robbed them of..
Barthes, R. (1983). Crítica y verdad. (6ª ed.). México: Siglo veintiuno editores.
Dengo, M. (2001). Educación costarricense. (5ª Reimpres.). San José, Costa Rica: EUNED.
Genovard, C., Gotzens, C. & Montané, J. (1983). Psicología de la Educación. Una nueva perspectiva
interdisciplinaria. Barcelona, España: CEAC.
Hernández, G. (1998). Paradigmas en Psicología de la Educación. México: Paidós.
Neill, A. (1976). Summerhill. México: Fondo de Cultura Económica.
Sarramona, J. (1997). Fundamentos de Educación. Barcelona, España: CEAC.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License:
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Gilbert Ulloa Brenes, Las posibilidades de un “Psicoanálisis de la Educación” , : Vol 5 No 1 (2010)