Educación para el amor: una necesidad impostergable
AbstractThis article acknowledges the effort done in the field of sexual education by several public entities in Costa Rica. It points out that the accomplishments of the plan implemented so far have not been those expected due to the lack of coordination among the institutions and the people concerned about the importance of sexual education. The author proposes as an option to strongly work in the implementation of a love education strategy, which would have as the backbone of sexuality and sex education, the ethical and philosophical principles of love.
Buscaglia, L. ( 1993). Amar a los demás. Buenos Aires: EMECÉ
De Mezerville, G. (I 999) Ejes de salud mental. Los procesos de autoestima, dar y recibir afecto, y adaptación al estrés. Edición preliminar. San José: Universidad de Costa Rica.
Fromm, E. (1990) El arte de amar. Buenos Aires: Paidós.
1. In case the submitted paper is accepted for publication, the author(s) FREELY, COSTLESS, EXCLUSIVELY AND FOR AN INDEFINITE TERM transfer copyrights and patrimonial rights to Universidad Nacional (UNA, Costa Rica). For more details check the Originality Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement
2. REUTILIZATION RIGHTS: UNA authorizes authors to use, for any purpose (among them selfarchiving or autoarchiving) and to publish in the Internet in any electronic site, the paper´'s final version, both approved and published (post print), as long as it is done with a non commercial purpose, does not generate derivates without previous consentment and recognizes both publisher's name and authorship.
3. The submission and possible publication of the paper in the Educare Electronic Journal is ruled by the Journal’s editorial policies, the institutional rules of Universidad Nacional and the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. Additionally, any possible difference of opinion or future dispute shall be settled in accordance with the mechanisms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Costa Rican Jurisdiction.
4. In all cases, it is understood that the opinions issued are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position and opinion of Educare, CIDE or Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica.
5. The papers published by Educare Electronic Journal use a Creative Commons License: