Detection and objects tracking present in 2D digital video with Matlab
This paper presents the main results of research obtained in the design of an algorithm to detect and track an object in a video recording. The algorithm was designed in MatLab software and the videos used, which presence of the mite Varroa Destructor in the cells of Africanized Honey Bees, were provided by the Centro de Investigación Apícola Tropical (CINAT-UNA). The main result is the creation of a program capable of detecting and recording the movement of the mite, this is something innovative and useful for studies of the behavior of this species in the cells of honey bees performing the CINAT.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jorge Arroyo Hernández, Ronny Gamboa Araya, Randall Hidalgo Mora, Promotion and diffusion of tha career Bachelor and Licenciature of Mathematics Teaching in rural areas of Costa Rica project: effects and results , Uniciencia: Vol 26 No 1-2 (2012)
- Jorge Arroyo Hernández, Carlos M. Travieso González, Jaime Ticay Rivas, Federico Mora Mora, Oscar Salas Huertas, Melvin Ramírez Bogantes, Luis Sánchez Chavez, System detection and automatic classification of pollen grain applies technical digital imaging process , Uniciencia: Vol 27 No 1 (2013)