Efecto de la temperatura sobre el crecimiento de plantas de papa (Solanum tuberosum L.), variedades atlantic 1625 frito lay, crecidas in vitro
The effect of two temperature cycles (30/26 °C and 27/25 °C, day/night) on the growth of two varieties of potato plants (1625 Frito Lay and Atlantic) was studied. Plants were grown in MS (1962) cultivation medium (Gibco Laboratories) at a concentration of 17 g/L, supplemented with vitamins and aminoacids.
In both varieties the high temperature (30/26 °C) caused a decreased in stem diameter and in number of nodes per plant, as well as an increment in the internodal length and in overall plant height. On the other hand, the higher temperature decreased significantly (P < 0,05) the root length in the Frito Lay variety while the Atlantic variety showed a non significant increase.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rafael Orozco, Cristina López, Víctor González, Alfredo Carballo, Efecto de la edad al trasplante y de la concentración de azúcar in vitro sobre la adaptación y el crecimiento de vitroplantas de papa (Solanum tuberosum L.) vars. atlantic y 1625 frito lay en invernadero. (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 14 No 1 (1997)
- Rafael Orozco, Willy Navarro, Respuesta de un mutante semi-enano de arroz (Oryza sativa L.) a la aplicación de ácido giberelico (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 17 No 1 (2000)