Control de maquinaria industrial por métodos topográficos (ING)
AbstractUnder industrial maintenance programs, the industry requires the control of working machinery especially machinery operating 24 hours a day. This is done to determine, before hand possible displacements, torsions, tilts, settlements, misalignment and problems of adjustment. In order to quantify these elements, the surveying methods, applied in a special manner, have shown to be efficient. This was experimented on the control described in this article. The control was applied to the transporting system of ceramic for heating into an Incesa Standard S.A. oven. The control was performed with theodolite and a metric steel-tape for horizontal measurements, and a level for vertical measurements. The results allowed the industrial engineers, to apply corrective actions to the problems detect on the transporting system.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, El problema de la identidad de puntos en el control industrial (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, El datum geodesic de Ocotepeque y el datum satelitario del sistema WGS84. , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)