El problema de la identidad de puntos en el control industrial (ING)
AbstractIn the application of precision surveys for controlling industrial machinery, networks or surveying structures based on a set of stations, which coordinates are determined on a local system by geodetic adjustment computations of the observations, are established. Angular and lineal observations are taken from the instrument station to the observed point, both materialized on the support floor of the machinery. Due to un-favored visibility conditions, it is sometimes necessary to mark the points using sighting plumbs and rods placed on tripods and centered with the aid of an optical plummet. A study of the coincidence of the point of the rod with the materialized point on the floor is done by an experiment to test the identity of both points.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, Control de maquinaria industrial por métodos topográficos (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, El datum geodesic de Ocotepeque y el datum satelitario del sistema WGS84. , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)