Estudio de la ondulación del geoide (ING)
AbstractThis article describes an alternative methodology for determination of the geoid undulation on an area of 4x4 minutes of arc around the Escuela de Topografía, Catastro y Geodesia in the Universidad Nacional, Costa Rica. The proposal requires to make GPS and conventional altimetry measurements in a three-dimensional network established for this purpose. The elaborate measurements allow to determine the geoid undulation as the difference between of elipsoidic height and orthometric height. The results will serve to know the behavior of the geoid for the area, which is going to be compared with calculate undulations coming from the application of the Carib97 model that covers the Caribbean Sea. At present only 80% of the net has been calculate. In order to determine the geoid undulations, now it is doing the first tests.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jorge Moya Zamora, Determinación de la posición de puntos elevados en la ciudad de Heredia (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)