Calculation of the velocity components for continuous GNSS station through applying the algorithm for least squares adjustment.
The calculation of the velocity of a continuous GNSS observation station represents a key input in modern surveying. The act of determining the position of the GNSS stations involves daily which can establish the time series of stations, based on which information can be influenced by phenomena affecting the performance thereof. This article is a description of the algorithm of the least squares adapted and applied to the determination of the velocity components of continuous observation stations. Furthermore, this algorithm is applied for calculating the speed of ETCG station belonging to the Geocentric System for the Americas (SIRGAS).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jorge Moya Zamora, Sara Bastos Gutiérrez, María José Rivas Guzmán, Gabriela Cordero Gamboa, Evaluation of the kinematic behavior of a series of stations Geocentric System for the Americas processed with Precise Point Positioning online. , Uniciencia: Vol 28 No 1 (2014)
- Jorge Moya Zamora, Sara Bastos Gutiérrez, José Francisco Valverde Calderón, Ana Lucía Garita Fernández, María José Rivas Guzmán, National Center Contribution Processing Data Center Of GNSS Retention of The Land International Framework , Universidad en Diálogo: Revista de Extensión: Vol 5 No 2 (2015): Universidad en Diálogo. Revista de Extensión (Julio-diciembre)